Browser Support Update (June 15, 2015)
Dovico Software is committed to providing the best application experience possible. In order to do this, we will begin implementing HTML 5 technologies into our core products. Unfortunately, Internet Explorer 9 and below do not offer broad support of HTML 5 technologies, so we must discontinue their support. If upgrading to a later version of Internet Explorer is not possible, we recommend using either Chrome or Firefox. Dovico Software supports the latest versions of both of these browsers.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact our support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-618-8463 for North American or 00 800 4618 8463 for International and ask for support.
- A Client Device with a Compatible Browser
- Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Firefox(latest version), Chrome(latest version), or Safari 5 or higher for Mac/iOS
- Microsoft Silverlight version 4 or higher (when using the Project Planning tool)
- For PC users, the Project Planning tool requires Internet Explorer 10 or higher, or Firefox (latest version). Chrome cannot be used
- For Mac users, the Project Planning tool requires Safari 5 or higher, or Firefox (latest version)
- Internet Explorer for ActiveX controls (when using the Microsoft Project Link)
- Pop-up blockers disabled or have the Dovico site flagged as safe in the pop-up blocker's settings
- Adobe Reader version 5.1 or above or a PDF compatible viewer.