We’re continually improving our software to bring you the best experience possible. Here’s a list of fixes and enhancements we’ve released during January 2019:
- Fixed: Users will no longer be locked out of the application when large quick assignments are performed. UPDATE: While users are no longer locked out, there are other issues surrounding logged in users when quick assignments are being performed. We’re currently working on this issue and will announce a fix in the near future.
- Fixed: “Please enter an ‘E-mail address’ for the Employee” error message will no longer appear when doing bulk employee updates.
- Fixed: “The data source failed. You do not have read and/or editing access to this report.” error message will no longer appear after applying private reports to a job in the job scheduler.
- Fixed: (Version 13 only) Issue with specific custom field names that “hang” reports.
- Fixed: (Version 13 only) Report Type refreshing no longer deletes scheduled jobs.
- Fixed: (Version 14 only) “Billable Goal” no longer appears in the application when “Employee Engagement” is activated.
For more information on how and when regular maintenance is performed on Dovico servers, please check out our Maintenance Window Policy.
Please let us know if you are experiencing any issues with our software or have suggestions about how we can make your experience better by contacting our friendly support team.
As always, we enjoy hearing from you!