Rushing our way to spring, can you believe that we’re in February already? The month of love!
Don’t forget, 2020 is a leap year, we have 29 days of this month to look forward to!
We’re continually improving our software to bring you the best experience possible. Here’s a list of updates and fixes we’ve released in February 2020:
- Fixed (Version 14): The Time Entry Details pain is easier to retrieve when hidden.
- Fixed (Version 14): Error is no longer thrown when a user does not select “Select All” or a project from the Expense Category list.
- Fixed (Version 14): Projects are now listed in alphabetical order in the My Expenses view.
- Fixed (Version 14): The Client List in Project Details is now in alphabetical order by Client Name.
- Fixed (Version 14): The arrows on the Hide/Show Details buttons in the Time Entry View display correctly.
- Fixed (Version 14): User-created Custom Fields in the Project View now save data correctly.
- Fixed (Version 14): The On/Off toggle in Project Alerts view is now displaying correctly for new alerts.
- Fixed (Version 14): Security certificates updated for Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Fixed (Version 14): Changing Custom Terminology no longer hides the “Include Project in Schedule” checkbox for Employee Workload.
- Fixed (Version 14): Client Overtime Rate now appears in the Time Entry Details if the task’s billable field is set.
- Fixed (Version 14): There is no longer an error when logging into Timesheet via an IDP Portal when using Single Sign-On
In case you missed it, here’s the list of updates and fixes from January.
For more information on how and when regular maintenance is performed on Dovico servers, please check out our Maintenance Window Policy.
Please let us know if you are experiencing any issues with our software or have suggestions about how we can make your experience better by contacting our friendly support team.
As always, we enjoy hearing from you!
Free Dovico Timesheet for up to 5 employees and 10 projects – Unlimited time entries & reports.