Enjoying your pumpkin spice yet? Or are you sick of it already?
Happy Thanksgiving to all of our Canadian clients, be safe and enjoy your time with friends and family.
Just recently (October 6th,2020), we released a pretty big update of our admin screens. Now, from head to toe, Dovico Timesheet has the same look and feel. As always, if you have any questions or concerns about the changes we made, please contact us as soon as you can.
All of our support channels: Chat, email or phone are ready for you on our regular office hours if you need some Dovico love. Click here for ways to reach out.
What have we’ve been up to? Here’s a list of updates and fixes to Dovico Timesheet that we’ve released in October 2020:
- Enhancement (Version 14) – Major overhaul of the Administration user experience. For more information, please read this blog post which highlights the changes.
- Fixed (Version 14) – The error message “The time entry can’t be saved because its start and stop times overlap an existing entry.” no longer appears when trying to save time in the Employee Calendar when there is no overlapping time.
- Fixed (Version 14) – Users can now get back to the regular Report Builder screen from the Legacy Report Builder screen.
- Fixed (Version 14) – The “Change Notification Text” button in the Job Scheduler screen now works properly.
- Fixed (Version 14) – The Type filter icon in the Reports screen now functions properly.
- Fixed (Version 14) – An error no longer gets triggered when clicking on a time entry (to display details) that has blank date custom fields.
- Fixed (Version 14) – Details section now appears on the Approval screen.
- Fixed (Version 14) – “Go to Rejected Time” link now functions on the Time Entry screen.
- Fixed (Version 14) – The Edit button on the Reporting screen is now in the correct location after running a report.
- Fixed (Version 14) – All Report Types now display properly in the Reporting screen.
- Fixed (Version 14) – The Alert button now functions properly after the user navigates to the Time Entry screen from view rejected time.
- Fixed (Version 14) – Time Entry Details now display properly on the Approvals screen.
In case you missed it, here’s the list of updates and fixes from September.
Check out our Product Updates and Enhancements page for more information and get the scoop on future updates we have planned.
For more information on how and when regular maintenance is performed on Dovico servers, please check out our Maintenance Window Policy.
Please let us know if you are experiencing any issues with our software or have suggestions about how we can make your experience better by contacting our friendly support team.
As always, we enjoy hearing from you!