Fall is now in full swing, and we are about to enter the holiday season. With all the challenges that 2020 has brought us, we are due for some holiday cheer.
All of our support channels: Chat, email or phone are ready for you during our regular office hours if you need some Dovico love. Click here for ways to reach out.
What have we’ve been up to? Here’s a list of updates and fixes to Dovico Timesheet that we’ve released in November 2020:
- Enhancement– The functionality around importing reports has been enhanced. Users no longer have to select a report to enable the ellipses (“…”) that display the link to import.
- Fixed – Custom security groups are now able to modify entries in the Employee Calendar.
- Fixed – When editing a Report Job that has the Project List, all projects are now listed.
- Fixed – Expense Custom Fields associated with Expense Categories now work properly without a screen refresh.
- Fixed – The Employee Time Summary Report now has proper borders within the input fields.
- Fixed – The Time & Expense Approval view now resizes properly to fit all pertinent information.
- Fixed – The top row of assigned tasks in the My Timesheet view now appears without a screen refresh.
- Fixed – The Project Name drop-down list now sorts by Client Name if the “Include Client short name in Project name” option is enabled in the Company Settings.
In case you missed it, here’s the list of updates and fixes from October.
Note: All fixes and enhancements are for Version 14 of Timesheet unless specified otherwise.
Check out our Product Updates and Enhancements page for more information and get the scoop on future updates we have planned.
For more information on how and when regular maintenance is performed on Dovico servers, please check out our Maintenance Window Policy.
Please let us know if you are experiencing any issues with our software or have suggestions about how we can make your experience better by contacting our friendly support team.
As always, we enjoy hearing from you!