Careers > Machine Learning Engineer
As a Machine Learning Engineer at Dovico, you will need to be creative, strategic and hands-on in helping our team embrace and implement solutions to help better serve our customers. At Dovico we value self-leadership, curiosity, learning, experimenting and the ability to work within a team setting to accomplish goals. We are looking for a team member who will help us discover new insights around our customers’ data today so that Dovico is in a position to lean on machine learning and AI as a competitive advantage tomorrow.
- Are you open to continuous learning and relish in the aspect of growing both personally and professionally?
- Are you driven by technology, data, and energized by being part of a high-functioning team?
- Do you have a track record of defining and deploying machine learning models?
- Are you a team player and willing to jump in and help the team where needed?
If you answered yes to these questions, we want to hear from you.
- Treat customer data with the highest of integrity
- Communicate with the team regularly on progress and impediments
- Present and share ML and data insights
- Define strategies
- Implement ML models
- Machine learning courses or equivalent practical machine learning experience
- Expertise in working with at least one deep learning framework such as PyTorch, Torch, TensorFlow, Caffe, Keras, etc.
- Experience with Agile Software Development
- Experience developing with Python
- Experience developing data-driven web-based applications utilizing C# and ASP.NET
- Experience with SQL and other Database related languages
- Experience with iOS and Android development
- You have a passion to solve complex problems with modern technologies
- Your hunger for development and technology is never satisfied
- You have strong desires to do remarkable things with your exceptional talents
- You are a lifelong student of the coding arts
- A difficult challenge excites you
We are based in Atlantic Canada and we do time tracking for projects. Our culture is simple. We believe that above all else there should be transparency and open communication between all members of the team. We have healthy eating initiatives around the office and encourage each other through recognition when a member has done a good job. in order for a company to succeed, you need the people who work for it to succeed first and we strive to make our work environment the best it possibly can be to foster that growth mindset.
- Dovico is celebrating 27 years of business this year and have world class customers from all over the world
- We have an amazing, flexible work environment and are committed to work-life balance
- Most importantly, we have a lot of fun but are serious about building products that help our customers get back to their real work