Software QA Tester
Moncton, Canada - Full-time
Careers > Software QA Tester
It’s the people who make the difference at Dovico. Growing strong for the last 25 years, our commitment to quality is but the tip of the iceberg. We’re looking for someone who enjoys continuous learning and loves using leading-edge technologies and tools, a person who has a passion for quality and won’t settle for anything less. Someone who wants to help us build world-class products for our World Class Customers.
What you'll be doing...
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts
- Perform system integration, certification, and regression testing and assist/support for UAT
- Facilitate walk-through sessions on test scripts and test results
- Extract test requirements from software specifications and requirements
- Review test cases, plans, and strategies
- Review and run automated testing and coordinate changes or updates with 3rd party consultant
- Participate in defect triage process using Jira
What you’ll need...
- Experience in testing and quality assurance
- Proficiency with requirements gathering, documentation, testing, and test scripts
- Proficiency in writing and executing test cases
- Experience with integration and system testing
- Knowledge of testing web-based applications
- Experience working in fast-paced Agile delivery
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills and ability to work in a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- ISTQB certification considered an asset
- Experience with Ranorex considered an asset
- Your hunger for quality and learning about technology is never satisfied
- You have strong desires to do remarkable things with your exceptional talents
- You are a lifelong student of the testing arts
- A new challenge excites you
We are based in Atlantic Canada and we do time tracking for projects. Our culture is simple. We believe that above all else there should be transparency and open communication between all members of the team. We have healthy eating initiatives around the office and encourage each other through recognition when a member has done a good job. in order for a company to succeed, you need the people who work for it to succeed first and we strive to make our work environment the best it possibly can be to foster that growth mindset.
- Dovico is celebrating 25 years of business this year and have world class customers from all over the world
- We have an amazing, flexible work environment and are committed to work-life balance
- Free parking, weekly yoga and a healthy snacks provided
- Most importantly, we have a lot of fun but are serious about building products that help our customers get back to their real work
- Read about our culture here!
Email your CV to
It's time to throw away that old sheet.
Dovico Timesheet makes for simple and effective project time tracking.