Careers > Product Support Expert
We are looking for another team member here at Dovico! That person will be providing world-class customer support to our Dovico Timesheet customers. We have the best companies from all over the world using our service, and from time to time they need help. If you have a passion for helping others solve problems, have some technical experience or training and going above and beyond to make sure a customer leaves satisfied, we would like to hear from you.
What will you be doing?
- You will be answering emails and telephone calls with a purpose; to ensure that our customers have the best product experience possible.
- Troubleshooting technical issues with our customers.
- Be a Product Guru for our customers to consult with and apply that knowledge to their business requirements.
- Leaving the customer with a feeling that their time was well spent and appreciated.
- Recommend improvements to our service and identify customer product usage trends.
- Be a fan of our service, our employees, and our company.
- Coming to work at 10:00 am and leaving at 6:00 pm
- You will be measured by the Thank Yous you receive and the innovation you bring to provide our customers with 10x the value.
- You will be a part of our customer service team who has established a world-class customer service reputation.
Who are you?
- Talented at helping people in a pleasant manner: The customer can be frustrated and sometimes be difficult. Your patience, listening and understanding will change the customers frown upside down!
- Very computer savvy: Our service is delivered from servers over the internet to our customers web browsers. Experience with Operating Systems, Web Browsers, Servers, networks and databases is an asset.
- You are a problem-solver: You will need understand the issue, analyze the needs, find the best solution and explain it to the customer with clarity.
- Continuous learner: As our product evolves so must you. There will always be something new to learn and how it applies to a customer’s situation.
- Persistence to see the day through: You will be dealing with many customers each day. You will need to treat the last customer of the day with the same empathy, sincerity, and professionalism as the first one.
- Great communicator: You will be talking to people from all over the world. You will have to speak clearly and listen carefully because they will be talking to you using different dialects and accents.
- Have empathy for others and their needs: Our customers will be calling you with issues and questions. You need to feel their pain to deliver the best possible solution.
If you are interested, please send us a cover letter and resume. Your cover letter should help us understand who you are. We are interested in getting to know you through the interview process. Please be yourself!
We are based in Atlantic Canada and we do software for project time tracking. Our tools helps companies manage projects, teams, capture employee timesheets and generate reports.
- Dovico is celebrating 25 years of business this year and have world class customers from all over the world
- We have an amazing, flexible work environment and are committed to work-life balance
- Free parking, weekly yoga and healthy snacks provided
- Most importantly, we have a lot of fun but are serious about building products that help our customers get back to their real work
- Read about our culture here!
Email your CV to