2019 Feature Releases & Updates
July - Expense View Improvements
- Multiple projects can now be associated to one expense sheet
- Expense Categories can be project specific – Managers can designate certain expense categories created to only show up for select projects
- Receipt attachments can be up to 8 MB in size
- The above updates will be reflected in the Dovico Timesheet Mobile app (iPhone/Android)
April - Single Sign On
Single Sign On (SSO) is a trusted relationship between multiple related, yet independent software systems. SSO makes app life a little easier for both the end-users and administrators. End-users will no longer have to remember so many sets of credentials and administrators will have a one-stop-shop method of enabling and disabling end-user access to all SSO enabled applications -including Dovico.
More on Single Sign On
January - (New) Employee Workload Module
The place to see what everyone is working on and to easily balance the workload. Elegantly manage the following expectations in one spot.
- What projects are employees scheduled to work on now, and in the future?
- Do we have the available resources to take on the project?
- Do we have over-allocated or under-allocated employees?
More on Employee Workload
All feature updates are available in Dovico Timesheet V14. If you're interested in upgrading, please schedule a time on either Wendy's Calendar or Kevin's Calendar.
2019 Fixes & Enhancements
For more information on how and when regular maintenance is performed on Dovico servers, please check out our Maintenance Window Policy.
Interested in something else?
Get in touch with us! We're looking forward to hearing from you.
Get in touch