I was on the phone with a client the other day. He asks me if we have a way to schedule reports. I was happy to respond that we do.
I shared with him the stat that our cloud service manager recently gave us, was that our servers sent out 2,004,294 emails in 2017. The amount of emailed reports speaks to the power of the tool.
The beauty of the report Job Scheduler is that you can setup a job to run and send out reports to specific employees once, daily, weekly or monthly. A great example is scheduling a weekly automated email to employees who have not entered all required hours for the week. Here are some of the report types you can send:
- Budget & Actuals
- Employee Time Summary
- Project Approval Workflow
- Time & Costs
- Project Lists
- Security Group Permissions
- Vacation & Leave
Instead of running reports manually. You get to your desk and your reports are waiting in your email inbox.
This functionality is a major time saver! Give it a try.
Dovico.com “Give Time Meaning”
Check out recent posts from Dovico:
- Employee Spotlight: Who’s Gerard Gallant?
- Getting in the Habit: How to Make Entering Time Easy
- Dovico Timesheet Updates & Fixes for August 2019
- Excel Timesheet: When is it time to Find an Alternative?
- 7 Lessons You Can Use to Grow a Business That Lasts
For 26 years, Dovico has been helping thousands of companies around the world to deliver successful projects on time and on budget with proven project time and cost-saving tools: dovico.com — Try 30-Day Free Trial
Also published on Medium.