We’re continually improving our software to bring you the best experience possible. Here’s a list of enhancements and fixes we’ve released during March 2019:
- Fixed: (Version 14) “Fixed Cost” validation error is no longer being displayed when creating new projects.
- Fixed: (Version 14) “Project Status” list in legacy reporting now only displays “Draft, Active, Completed.” Previously, a blank status appeared in the list and caused reports to show no data if all conditions were selected.
- Fixed: (Version 14) All project assignment start and end dates update with the project start and end date when Employee Workload is not enabled. When Employee Workload is disabled, all assignment start and end dates get set to the project start and end dates.
- Fixed: (Version 14) Task start and end dates are now exported when Employee Workload is enabled.
- Fixed: (Version 14) “Project Settings” button is now centred properly on project details screen when Dovico Basic is enabled.
- Fixed: Duplicate time lockout exceptions are no longer being created. The duplicates were causing errors to be thrown when approving timesheets.
- Fixed: Updated API messaging for users who do not have access.
For more information on how and when regular maintenance is performed on Dovico servers, please check out our Maintenance Window Policy.
Please let us know if you are experiencing any issues with our software or have suggestions about how we can make your experience better by contacting our friendly support team.
As always, we enjoy hearing from you!