Ahh, summer is almost here!
We’re continually improving our software to bring you the best experience possible. Here’s a list of enhancements and fixes we’ve released in May 2019:
- Fixed: Expense attachment popup will now open properly without a page refresh after a user had previously closed it.
- Fixed (version 14): User uploaded company logos will now appear on all reports.
Check out our Product Updates and Enhancements page for more information and get the scoop on future updates we have planned.
For more information on how and when regular maintenance is performed on Dovico servers, please check out our Maintenance Window Policy.
Please let us know if you are experiencing any issues with our software or have suggestions about how we can make your experience better by contacting our friendly support team.
As always, we enjoy hearing from you!
Check out other posts from Dovico:
- Dovico Timesheet Updates & Fixes for July 2019
- 6 Meaningful Benefits of Expense Report Software
- Government Contributions: How a Timesheet Can Help Grow Your Company
- How Engineering Consultants Are Saving Time
- How At-Work Volunteering Helps Heal Communities
For 26 years, Dovico has been helping thousands of companies around the world to deliver successful projects on time and on budget with proven project time and cost-saving tools: dovico.com — Try 30-Day Free Trial