Ahh, summer is almost here!
We’re continually improving our software to bring you the best experience possible. Here’s a list of enhancements and fixes we’ve released in May 2019:
- Fixed: Expense attachment popup will now open properly without a page refresh after a user had previously closed it.
- Fixed (version 14): User uploaded company logos will now appear on all reports.
Check out our Product Updates and Enhancements page for more information and get the scoop on future updates we have planned.
For more information on how and when regular maintenance is performed on Dovico servers, please check out our Maintenance Window Policy.
Please let us know if you are experiencing any issues with our software or have suggestions about how we can make your experience better by contacting our friendly support team.
As always, we enjoy hearing from you!
Check out recent posts from Dovico:
- 4 Reasons Why Employees Avoid Their Timesheets and How You Can Get Them Back
- Dovico Timesheet Updates & Fixes for June 2020
- Throw Away the Paper: Download Free Google Sheets Expense Report Templates
- How to Get More From Your Timesheet Data
- How to Introduce a New Timesheet to Your Team
For 26 years, Dovico has been helping thousands of companies around the world to deliver successful projects on time and on budget with proven project time and cost-saving tools: dovico.com — Try 30-Day Free Trial