It’s June already? Wow, time flies when you’re working hard. Vacation time is almost here!
We’re continually improving our software to bring you the best experience possible. Here’s a list of enhancements and fixes we’ve released in June 2019:
- Fixed (version 14): Assignment rates no longer default to original billing rate after first time entry has been entered.
- Fixed: Users are now able to view approved expense attachments in Firefox.
- Fixed (version 14): Users are no longer receiving a fixed cost validation warning message when modifying advanced settings for a Fixed Cost project.
Check out our Product Updates and Enhancements page for more information and get the scoop on future updates we have planned.
For more information on how and when regular maintenance is performed on Dovico servers, please check out our Maintenance Window Policy.
Please let us know if you are experiencing any issues with our software or have suggestions about how we can make your experience better by contacting our friendly support team.
As always, we enjoy hearing from you!
Check out recent posts from Dovico:
- Overtime Pay Eligibility Widens: Is Your Timesheet Ready?
- Have Dovico Timesheet Bring Me to the Last View I Was In
- Dovico Timesheet Updates & Fixes for January 2020
- Employee Spotlight: Who’s Dominique Bourgoin?
- Custom Timesheet Reporting: What Stories Are Your Reports Telling?
For 26 years, Dovico has been helping thousands of companies around the world to deliver successful projects on time and on budget with proven project time and cost-saving tools: dovico.com — Try 30-Day Free Trial