Summer is almost here! It’s time to think of socially distanced vacations or staycations depending on where in the world you are. As the days get longer, and the vitamin D floats around our bodies, we are starting to feel a little hopeful that this “new norm” is going to turn out all right.
You are alright. You got this!
All of our support channels: Chat, email or phone are ready for you on our regular office hours if you need some Dovico love. Click here for ways to reach out.
What have we’ve been up to? Here’s a list of updates and fixes to Dovico Timesheet that we’ve released in June 2020:
- Fixed (Version 14) – Single Sign-On (SSO) users will no longer receive an error message when applying changes to the SSO settings screen.
- Fixed (Version 14) – Invalid characters are no longer accepted in Employee Name fields.
- Fixed (Version 14) – Projects set to “Completed” can now be deleted.
- Fixed (Version 14) – Time Entry Numeric Custom fields will now only accept numeric numbers.
- Fixed (Version 14) – Task Names are now auto-saved in the Project Creation/Edit screen when the Name field loses focus.
- Fixed (Version 14) – The use of commas in the Budgeted Hours field no longer adds extra zeroes (i.e.: 10,00 becomes 1,000.00).
- Fixed (Version 14) – In the Timesheet View, “Delete Selected Rows” on a time entry row right-click menu has been reworded to “Delete Selected Task from your timesheet.”
In case you missed it, here’s the list of updates and fixes from May.
Check out our Product Updates and Enhancements page for more information and get the scoop on future updates we have planned.
For more information on how and when regular maintenance is performed on Dovico servers, please check out our Maintenance Window Policy.
Please let us know if you are experiencing any issues with our software or have suggestions about how we can make your experience better by contacting our friendly support team.
As always, we enjoy hearing from you!