Where is the summer going? We are on the doorstep to September already! Time sure flies by when you’re having fun in the sun.
All of us here at Dovico hope you’ve had a meaningful break over these past few weeks and that you are staying safe and healthy during these “fun” times.
All of our support channels: Chat, email or phone are ready for you on our regular office hours if you need some Dovico love. Click here for ways to reach out.
What have we’ve been up to? Here’s a list of updates and fixes to Dovico Timesheet that we’ve released in August 2020:
- Fixed (Version 14) – Custom field data that contains an apostrophe now appears properly in reports.
- Fixed (Version 14) – “Time and Expense Only” users no longer receive the error message “Dovico has encountered an error. Please try again” when trying to modify the body of the “Change Notification Text” box on the User Settings screen.
- Fixed (Version 14) – The user will no longer receive the incorrect error message “Oh wait, if I erase this time entry, I can’t get it back. Click OK to delete or Cancel if you’ve changed your mind.” when deleting a Custom Fields entry in the Custom Fields screen.
- Fixed (Version 14) – The Save button now appears when the user creates a Client within the Project Creation screen.
- Fixed (Version 14) – The user no longer will receive the incorrect error message: “Please ensure the custom field date is in the correct formatrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.” in the Time and Expenses Details screen.
- Fixed (Version 14) – The abbreviated client name will now be removed when the user unchecks the option “Include Project Client Short Name” in the Expense screen.
- Fixed (Version 14) – Quick Assign option checkboxes now function properly in all scenarios.
- Fixed (Version 14) – The following screens will now load properly in Safari browsers on a Mac: Projects, Employees, Task Templates, Clients, Groups and Regions.
Check out our Product Updates and Enhancements page for more information and get the scoop on future updates we have planned.
For more information on how and when regular maintenance is performed on Dovico servers, please check out our Maintenance Window Policy.
Please let us know if you are experiencing any issues with our software or have suggestions about how we can make your experience better by contacting our friendly support team.
As always, we enjoy hearing from you!