Happy New Year! 2021 is upon us and if you feel anything like we do, it couldn’t have come sooner. After a very challenging 2020, a new year is just the thing to start anew.
Please stay safe, and healthy as we look forward to the future!
All of our support channels: Chat, email or phone are ready for you during our regular office hours if you need some Dovico love. Click here for ways to reach out.
What have we’ve been up to? Here’s a list of updates and fixes to Dovico Timesheet that we’ve released in January 2021:
- Enhancement – Added a new Report Type called “Expenses – Attachment” added to Reporting that displays new Expense Attachment data.
- Enhancement – Added a new column called “Billing Rate” to Budget Vs. Actuals Report Type.
- Enhancement – Added the ability to limit user access to Plans & Licenses; it is located within the Security Groups view.
- Fix – Updated all Report Types and existing Reports to use the correct Expense Status filter.
- Fix – The Delete button on the Job Scheduler screen now displays correctly.
- Fix – Report header data will now show properly when exporting to PDF, XLSX and RTF file formats.
In case you missed it, here’s the list of updates and fixes from December.
Note: All fixes and enhancements are for Version 14 of Timesheet unless specified otherwise.
For more information on how and when regular maintenance is performed on Dovico servers, please check out our Maintenance Window Policy.
Please let us know if you are experiencing any issues with our software or have suggestions about how we can make your experience better by contacting our friendly support team.
As always, we enjoy hearing from you!