Spring! Is almost here. We’re on the home stretch now to some great weather and added freedom in our lives.
Don’t forget, for those of you who are in a time zone that uses Daylight Savings Time, clocks move ahead March 14th.
All of our support channels: Chat, email or phone are ready for you during our regular office hours if you need some Dovico love. Click here for ways to reach out.
What have we’ve been up to? Here’s a list of updates and fixes to Dovico Timesheet that we’ve released in March 2021:
- Fix – Deactivated employees no longer be selected to a Project Team in the Project Creation screen.
- Fix – Completed Projects can now be flagged for an archive.
- Fix – Users can now unhide menu items that were previously set to be hidden.
- Fix – Users can save Time Calendar time entries on tasks that have a Custom Field.
- Fix – The “Show Report View” and “Show Builder View” buttons on the Report Builder screen are now displayed in the correct order.
- Fix (Versions 13 & 14) – Downloaded PDF Reports are displayed properly in Chrome and Microsoft Edge.
- Fix – Time and Expense (only) users are now able to enable the “Notify me when my time or expenses have been rejected” user setting.
- Fix – Users are able to save newly created or edited Time Entry Custom Fields which are exclusive to a specific task.
In case you missed it, here’s the list of updates and fixes from February.
Note: All fixes and enhancements are for Version 14 of Timesheet unless specified otherwise.
For more information on how and when regular maintenance is performed on Dovico servers, please check out our Maintenance Window Policy.
Please let us know if you are experiencing any issues with our software or have suggestions about how we can make your experience better by contacting our friendly support team.
As always, we enjoy hearing from you!