The tulips are here! Spring has sprung and there is more energy in the air… and allergens. Isn’t sneezing with a mask on fun? We hope you have an exciting month ahead, April is a month of fresh beginnings.
What have we’ve been up to? Here’s a list of updates and fixes to Dovico Timesheet that we’ve released in April 2021:
- Fix – Multiple choice Custom Fields no longer breaks the Expense Entry view when they are clicked on
- Fix – A Column Label has been added to above the Rate Field in the Employee Assignment window of the Project Creation view.
- Fix – Project View modify access has been moved to the “Project” Security Group setting from the “Task Template” Security Group setting.
- Fix – Project-related Custom Fields no longer show up in the Task details of the Project Creation screen.
- Fix – Search in My Timesheet now functions correctly when “Include Client Short Name in Project Name” is disabled.
- Fix (Version 13) – Users no longer get the error “The calculation has failed. Please revise your formula.” whenever they try to add a Custom Field to a calculated column in a report.
- Fix (Version 13) – Reports with Custom Fields that contain an apostrophe now show up properly.
In case you missed it, here’s the list of updates and fixes from March.
Note: All fixes and enhancements are for Version 14 of Timesheet unless specified otherwise.
For more information on how and when regular maintenance is performed on Dovico servers, please check out our Maintenance Window Policy.
Please let us know if you are experiencing any issues with our software or have suggestions about how we can make your experience better by contacting our friendly support team.
As always, we enjoy hearing from you!