Summer is almost here! Things are starting to get back to some sort of normalcy, and you can feel the excitement in the air. We’re excited and grateful at Dovico to see the seasons change and the energy change for the good.
What have we’ve been up to? Here’s a list of updates and fixes to Dovico Timesheet that we’ve released in May 2021:
- Fix – Users who dismiss Project Alerts no longer receive an error message.
- Fix (versions 13 & 14) – Time Entry custom fields no longer are set to ‘[none]’ when a user updates a Time Entry with custom fields from the Employee Calendar.
- Fix – Time Entry custom fields marked as ‘required’ now force users to enter a value.
- Fix – Task custom fields no longer become Project custom fields after a Task containing a custom field is edited.
- Fix – Custom Fields creation popup now displays properly when a user enters a long value.
In case you missed it, here’s the list of updates and fixes from April.
Note: All fixes and enhancements are for Version 14 of Timesheet unless specified otherwise.
For more information on how and when regular maintenance is performed on Dovico servers, please check out our Maintenance Window Policy.
Please let us know if you are experiencing any issues with our software or have suggestions about how we can make your experience better by contacting our friendly support team.
As always, we enjoy hearing from you!