Wait. It’s September already? Where has the summer gone? Vacation is over, but the fun is just beginning. As the temps cool down, there’s always a glow about the transitional season of autumn.
What have we’ve been up to? Here’s a list of updates and fixes to Dovico Timesheet that we’ve released in September 2021:
- Fix – The system no longer prompts the user with the error message: “A server error occurred while saving a time entry” when trying to enter time.
- Fix – Projects now properly load when Multi-currency is turned on and the user does not have rights to administer Costs.
- Fix – When regional settings are set to French (Switzerland), users will no longer recieve the error message: “Please enter the value in the correct numeric format” when entering numerical data with a comma.
- Fix – Start & End Times are now properly displayed on the Time Entry screen for all Starter and Basic plan users.
- Fix (V13 & V14) – Users will no longer receive the error message: “The calculation has failed. Please revise your formula.” when attempting to multiply numeric custom fields.
In case you missed it, here’s the list of updates and fixes from August.
Note: All fixes and enhancements are for Version 14 of Timesheet unless specified otherwise.
For more information on how and when regular maintenance is performed on Dovico servers, please check out our Maintenance Window Policy.
Please let us know if you are experiencing any issues with our software or have suggestions about how we can make your experience better by contacting our friendly support team.
As always, we enjoy hearing from you!