At Dovico, we’re always working on moving Timesheet forward by adding new features, making improvements to existing items, or fixing issues that may have slipped through our testing.
We know you’re busy and keeping up with all the changes made to each product you use can be difficult.
To try and make your day a little easier, we’ve put together a list of updates and fixes that we’ve released for Dovico Timesheet in November 2023:
- If you enter a duplicate value for a single choice or multiple choice Custom Field Template, an error message is now displayed.
- When editing a single choice or multiple choice Custom Field Template, the grid for the field’s values is now shown.
- For users with a specific security group configuration, changing a time entry’s Billable checkbox in the Employee Calendar view is now remembered.
- Adjusting the name of a task group no longer throws an error when a project is in the draft state.
- In the details section of the Time & Expenses Approval view, the background color of the selected cell has been adjusted so that it’s easier to tell which cell is selected.
Note: All fixes and enhancements are for the latest version of Timesheet unless specified otherwise.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
We have a number of exciting things on the go so please keep an eye on our blog for more news.
For more information on how and when regular maintenance is performed on Dovico servers, please check out our Maintenance Window Policy.
Please let us know if you are experiencing any issues with our software or have suggestions about how we can make your experience better by contacting our friendly support team.
As always, we enjoy hearing from you!