But there never seems to be enough timeLyrics to “Time in a Bottle” by Jim Croce
To do the things you want to do
Once you find them
If you’re a little unsure about the profitability and efficiency of your projects, you’re not alone. It may seem like a simple task to just bill clients for time spent working on their projects, but let’s be honest, it’s a pain in the rear.
Your efficiency comes down to how you save your time, literally.
I’m not sure what solution you are using to track your billable time, but I can guess that you may be using a spreadsheet of some sort. If not, and you’re using a computation pad or Post-It note to tabulate your hours, it’s time to at least give our free Excel or Google timesheet templates a try.
Save time with Dovico
- Can we make this easier by tracking our time on the job site or at the airport waiting for a flight home?
- How do we accurately prove our billable hours? And how can we make billing our clients easier?
- Is there a way to instantly pull a report on a project to see if we are over budget? Or how about just getting a general idea of the health of all of our projects?
- Can we automate expense tracking?
- How about adding data to project or tasks that are specific only to them and reporting on it?
- Do we have any idea if we have the capacity to even take on a new project?
Dovico Timesheet answers all of those questions and more. Give us a try for 30 days. Let’s see if we can get your confidence back in the projects you are working on now and the projects you want to work on tomorrow.
Reviews from engineers using Dovico
Here are some recent reviews on Dovico from engineering firms:
At times we have 50 active billable clients and Dovico gives us the reports we need to make sure they all get billed properly… Having Dovico host the software has made it possible for employees to log their hours when working in the field which is a huge plus!Steve H. – Civil Engineering, 1-10 employees
The pie charts give the supervisor that added advantage of looking and evaluating where most time is spent and a drill down can be done with ease.Baliso V. – Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees
Easy to use and internet based is great for employees out the office.Andrew G. – Civil Engineering, 1-10 employees
Simple learning, great customization , Jira integration, great reporting.Michailas O. – Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees
All reviews were graciously given by clients of Dovico and are available from Capterra.
Check out recent posts from Dovico:
- Dovico Timesheet Updates & Fixes for September 2020
- The Pomodoro Technique: How to Manage Your Work Time and Flow the Easy Way
- Dovico Timesheet Updates & Fixes for August 2020
- From Dinosaur to AI: The History of Time Cards
- 4 Reasons Why Employees Avoid Their Timesheets and How You Can Get Them Back
For 26 years, Dovico has been helping thousands of companies around the world to deliver successful projects on time and on budget with proven project time and cost-saving tools: dovico.com — Try 30-Day Free Trial