Whoa! Where’s the summer going? Are we already talking about back-to-school? Yikes! Enjoy what’s left!
We’re continually improving our software to bring you the best experience possible. Here’s a list of updates and fixes we’ve released in August 2019:
- Fixed (version 14): Projects marked as complete will no longer show up in the list of available projects when creating/editing an expense sheet.
- Fixed (version 14): Approvers will no longer receive multiple duplicate email notifications to approve submitted expenses.
- Fixed (version 14): “My Summary” view now functions properly and no longer displays an error message.
- Fixed (version 14): Renamed tasks now display in Task Filter in reporting.
- Fixed (version 14): Hover over in Approved Expenses is showing enough details when there are multiple approval paths within a single sheet.
- Fixed (version 14): Approving Manager column now appears in blank reports.
- Fixed (version 14): Cheque Date and Cheque Number now appears on expense reports.
- Fixed (version 14): Expense Categories with Units and a $0.00 value no longer causes issues when entering expenses.
- Fixed (version 14): Check Number or Date or Approver no longer becomes overridden when the user has an expense sheet with multiple approvers with one item being reimbursed before the others are approved.
Check out our Product Updates and Enhancements page for more information and get the scoop on future updates we have planned.
For more information on how and when regular maintenance is performed on Dovico servers, please check out our Maintenance Window Policy.
Please let us know if you are experiencing any issues with our software or have suggestions about how we can make your experience better by contacting our friendly support team.
As always, we enjoy hearing from you!
Free Dovico Timesheet for up to 5 employees and 10 projects – Unlimited time entries & reports.