And just like that, we’re into November! The holiday season is just around the corner, yet summer seemed like it was yesterday. Where is the time going? Hopefully into your Dovico timesheet!
We’re continually improving our software to bring you the best experience possible. Here’s a list of updates and fixes we’ve released in November 2019:
- Fixed (Version 14): Assignments in the Timesheet view are no longer cut off if you have more assignments than what can fit in the box.
- Fixed (Version 14): The scroll bar now appears properly in the Favorites section inside the timesheet view.
- Fixed (Version 13): Mac OS Safari users are no longer being logged out of the software when adding tasks from the Assignment tree’s context menu.
- Fixed (Version 14): Project information no longer cut off or missing in Project Creation view when displayed on screen resolutions of 1920×1080 with a 150% scale.
- Fixed (Version 14): Help information pop-up screen now properly displays.
- Fixed (Version 14): Error message: “Invalid column name entered” no longer appears when pasting text into the Search field on the Projects list view.
- Fixed (Version 14): Added performance tweaks to the Employee Quick Assign view.
In case you missed it, here’s the list of updates and fixes from October.
Check out our Product Updates and Enhancements page for more information and get the scoop on future updates we have planned.
For more information on how and when regular maintenance is performed on Dovico servers, please check out our Maintenance Window Policy.
Please let us know if you are experiencing any issues with our software or have suggestions about how we can make your experience better by contacting our friendly support team.
As always, we enjoy hearing from you!
Free Dovico Timesheet for up to 5 employees and 10 projects – Unlimited time entries & reports.