And just like that, we’re into November! The holiday season is just around the corner; yet summer seemed like it was yesterday. Where is the time going? Hopefully into your Dovico timesheet!
We’re continually improving our software to bring you the best experience possible. Here’s a list of updates and fixes we’ve released in November 2019:
- Fixed (Version 14): Assignments in the Timesheet view are no longer cut off if you have more assignments than what can fit in the box.
- Fixed (Version 14): The scroll bar now appears properly in the Favorites section inside the timesheet view.
In case you missed it, here is the list of updates and fixes from October.
Check out our Product Updates and Enhancements page for more information and get the scoop on future updates we have planned.
For more information on how and when regular maintenance is performed on Dovico servers, please check out our Maintenance Window Policy.
Please let us know if you are experiencing any issues with our software or have suggestions about how we can make your experience better by contacting our friendly support team.
As always, we enjoy hearing from you!
Check out recent posts from Dovico:
- Employee Spotlight: Who’s Ryan Chitty?
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Wendy’s Courage Story
- Dovico Timesheet Updates & Fixes for November 2019
- Engage Employees Faster by Removing the Barriers to Courage
- How to Create Amazing Company Culture by Watching Ants
For 26 years, Dovico has been helping thousands of companies around the world to deliver successful projects on time and on budget with proven project time and cost-saving tools: dovico.com — Try 30-Day Free Trial