It’s amazing what kind of excitement a month can bring! There is a lot of uncertainty surrounding the redefinition of a “normal life” that has come from the COVID-19 outbreak. Many of us are working from home, some, unfortunately, are forced out of work. Please be safe, and take care of your mental health as we embark on a journey of self-isolation and social distancing.
We’re all in this together!
Here are some articles we’ve written about reducing the stress surrounding the virus prevention changes happening to our work-lives:
By now, you’re a week or so into your journey of working from home because of COVID-19. You’ve settled…
With social distancing being the theme of the current COVID-19 pandemic, you may be faced with the possibility of…
Dovico employees are doing their social distancing part by closing the office indefinitely and working from home until it’s safe to return. But that doesn’t mean our work stops. As seasoned work-from-home vets, we can deliver the same top-notch service regardless of where we sit. Simply put, we only have an office because we genuinely like each other and enjoy each other’s company!
Please note: All of our support channels: Chat, email or phone are ready for you on our regular office hours if you need some Dovico love. Click here for ways to reach out.
What have we’ve been up to? Here’s a list of updates and fixes to Dovico Timesheet that we’ve released in March 2020:
- Fixed (Version 14 – Basic): Task export in the Project view now functions properly.
- Fixed (Version 14) – Project Names now fit correctly in the Project view.
- Fixed (Version 14) – All Projects are now displayed when editing an Approved Expense.
- Fixed (Version 14) – Replaced wording in the Security Group view. “Time Calendar” is now “Employee Calendar.”
- Fixed (Version 14) – Project-specific Expense Categories are only displayed when “All” or a specific Project is selected for it.
- Fixed (Version 14) – “Multiple Managers” only appears on appropriate Expense Sheet titles in the “To be approved” dropdown in the Time & Expenses approval view.
- Fixed (Version 14) – Clicking the New button in the Approved Expenses view no longer throws a server error.
- Fixed (Version 14) – The Expense Categories drop-down now populates in the Budgeted Expenses view.
- Fixed (Version 14) – Admin users can now see the red notification bubble (top right of screen) when Time & Expenses are awaiting approval.
In case you missed it, here’s the list of updates and fixes from February.
Check out our Product Updates and Enhancements page for more information and get the scoop on future updates we have planned.
For more information on how and when regular maintenance is performed on Dovico servers, please check out our Maintenance Window Policy.
Please let us know if you are experiencing any issues with our software or have suggestions about how we can make your experience better by contacting our friendly support team.
As always, we enjoy hearing from you!
Free Dovico Timesheet for up to 5 employees and 10 projects – Unlimited time entries & reports.