We’re continually improving our software to bring you the best experience possible. Here’s a list of enhancements and fixes we’ve released in April 2019:
- Fixed: Email notifications will now be sent to the approving manager when submitting time via the TimeOff app.
- Enhancement (version 14): Added single sign-on functionality for Premium clients only. For more information on single sign-on, please read “Single Sign-On: Dovico Makes User Access a Little Easier“.
Check out our Product Updates and Enhancements page for more information and get the scoop on future updates we have planned.
For more information on how and when regular maintenance is performed on Dovico servers, please check out our Maintenance Window Policy.
Please let us know if you are experiencing any issues with our software or have suggestions about how we can make your experience better by contacting our friendly support team.
As always, we enjoy hearing from you!
Check out other posts from Dovico:
- Dovico Timesheet Updates & Fixes for July 2019
- 6 Meaningful Benefits of Expense Report Software
- Government Contributions: How a Timesheet Can Help Grow Your Company
- How Engineering Consultants Are Saving Time
- How At-Work Volunteering Helps Heal Communities
For 26 years, Dovico has been helping thousands of companies around the world to deliver successful projects on time and on budget with proven project time and cost-saving tools: dovico.com — Try 30-Day Free Trial