There is just something magical about the air in September. The weather is fantastic, there are new beginnings all around with school back in session and things just seem to fall into place after a summer of fun and hopefully some relaxation.
We’re continually improving our software to bring you the best experience possible. Here’s a list of updates and fixes we’ve released in September 2019:
- Fixed (version 14): The proper error message will now appear when attempting to submit an expense sheet with $0.
- Fixed (version 14): Sheet status filter now displays results for “Approved – Paid” and “Approved – Not Paid.”
- Fixed (version 14): Delete and backspace are now working in the Budgeted Hours field for a Task Assignment.
- Fixed (version 14): Custom Fields are no longer disabled when assigned to specific Expense Categories.
Check out our Product Updates and Enhancements page for more information and get the scoop on future updates we have planned.
For more information on how and when regular maintenance is performed on Dovico servers, please check out our Maintenance Window Policy.
Please let us know if you are experiencing any issues with our software or have suggestions about how we can make your experience better by contacting our friendly support team.
As always, we enjoy hearing from you!
Check out recent posts from Dovico:
- Employee Spotlight: Who’s J-D Thibodeau?
- How Paid Time Off Brings Meaning Back to Work
- Dovico Timesheet Updates & Fixes for September 2019
- Organizational Psychology 101: The 6 Traits of Dynamic Company Culture
- Adapt to Change: Help Your Team with Resource Allocation
For 26 years, Dovico has been helping thousands of companies around the world to deliver successful projects on time and on budget with proven project time and cost-saving tools: dovico.com — Try 30-Day Free Trial