Ahh, October! Many people love this time of year. The trees are looking beautiful, the temperature outdoors is crisp, yet still comfortable. While it may be getting darker earlier in the day, we can always find beauty in the daylight. Autumn really is the seasonal treat for all five senses.
We’re continually improving our software to bring you the best experience possible. Here’s a list of updates and fixes we’ve released in October 2019:
- Fixed (version 13 & 14): Reports Explorer Print button now correctly functions in the newest release of Chrome.
- Fixed (version 14): User no longer receives an error message when activating an employee when the license count is zero.
- Fixed (version 14): User no longer receives repeated error messages when a required Expense Custom Field on a single Expense Category is not satisfied.
- Fixed (version 14): An error is no longer displayed when moving a project from “Completed” to “Active.”
- Notice to all version 14 users: The Employee Summary feature has been discontinued is no longer available.
In case you missed it, here is the list of updates and fixes from September.
For more information on how and when regular maintenance is performed on Dovico servers, please check out our Maintenance Window Policy.
Please let us know if you are experiencing any issues with our software or have suggestions about how we can make your experience better by contacting our friendly support team.
As always, we enjoy hearing from you!
For growing businesses looking for a better way to track employee time and activity.