Dovico understands that it's not easy entering time in two places (Dovico Timesheet and Jira). That wastes time! So we created this add-on to simplify your developers work life.
Now, your developers can post a time entry into Dovico Timesheet and the Jira worklog in a single step. It's simple and fast.
By posting into the Jira worklog, all of Jira’s reporting, estimates, and timelines are updated accordingly (just as if the developer had entered the time in Jira itself).
- Easy time entry through Jira issue sidebar
- Posts time entry into Dovico Timesheet
- Optionally posts time entry into the Jira issue worklog
- Shows total time entered for the Day
- Download directly from Atlassian Marketplace
- Follow the instructions presented
- Start Jira and you will notice you have a new sidebar option for time entry
- Jira Cloud services by Atlassian required
- You must also be using the Hosted version of Dovico Timesheet
- Updates are handled by the Atlassian Marketplace and/or through the service directly by the developer
Developed by Strategery
Strategery provides advanced Web Applications Development services and strategic support for our clients. Our main focus is delivering high-quality products and building lasting relationships.