Entry Level IT
Moncton, Canada - Full-time
Careers > Entry Level IT
It’s the people who make the difference at Dovico. Growing strong for the last 25 years, our commitment to quality is but the tip of the iceberg. We’re looking for someone who enjoys continuous learning and loves using leading-edge technologies and tools, a person who has a passion for quality and won’t settle for anything less. Someone who wants to help us build world-class products for our World Class Customers.
What you'll be doing...
We’re looking for a entry level IT to maintain and support our network.
- Monitor and interpret production system events and activity
- Monitor systems for technical or security events and diagnose/remediate incidents or escalate incidents to responsible parties that include senior technical specialist and vendors
- Perform technical operational activities on production systems
- Automate routine tasks where possible using scripting languages and automation tools
- Provide problem-solving response to end users to address simple hardware and application.
- Provide resolution to more complex issues that require more detailed systems and application knowledge
- Review system vulnerability reports and mitigates issues with patch deployment or system configuration changes
- Respond to after-hours alerts from production monitoring solutions
- Provide excellent customer service to diverse customer groups
- Assist users when required in use of computer-based applications
- Assist with Dovico product support
- After hours work from time to time
- Performs related duties as assigned
What you’ll need...
- An IT diploma from an accredited college or university
- Technology certifications in IT, Security or Networking
- Technical knowledge of security-related issues such as phishing, spoofing and Advanced Threat Protection solutions, anti-virus and malware protection, patch installation
- A minimum of one year of experience in the IT industry is a must
- Technical knowledge of some or all of the following technologies: Microsoft Windows OS, Apple
- MacOS, Microsoft Office 365, mobile technologies, email technologies, SQL Server, Windows Server OS, Linux OS, TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to identify root causes
- Experience in scripting languages including bash, python, ruby, or PowerShell
- Experience with AWS or Azure cloud environments an asset
We are based in Atlantic Canada and we do time tracking for projects. Our culture is simple. We believe that above all else there should be transparency and open communication between all members of the team. We have healthy eating initiatives around the office and encourage each other through recognition when a member has done a good job. in order for a company to succeed, you need the people who work for it to succeed first and we strive to make our work environment the best it possibly can be to foster that growth mindset.
- Dovico is celebrating 25 years of business this year and have world class customers from all over the world
- We have an amazing, flexible work environment and are committed to work-life balance
- Free parking, weekly yoga and a healthy snacks provided
- Most importantly, we have a lot of fun but are serious about building products that help our customers get back to their real work
- Read about our culture here!
Email your CV to
It's time to throw away that old sheet.
Dovico Timesheet makes for simple and effective project time tracking.