Entry Level IT
Moncton, Canada - Full-time
Careers > Entry Level IT
It’s the people who make the difference at Dovico. Growing strong for the last 25 years, our commitment to quality is but the tip of the iceberg. We’re looking for someone who enjoys continuous learning and loves using leading-edge technologies and tools, a person who has a passion for quality and won’t settle for anything less. Someone who wants to help us build world-class products for our World Class Customers.
What you'll be doing...
We’re looking for a Junior IT Analyst and product support person to maintain and support our IT infrastructure.
- Monitor production system events and activity
- Provide support for Dovico systems including WIFI, network, email, desktop applications and others
- Automate routine tasks where possible using scripting languages and automation tools
- Review system vulnerability reports and mitigates issues with patch deployment or system configuration changes
- Respond to after-hours alerts from production monitoring solutions
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues for Dovico Cloud systems
- Provide support for Dovico Timesheet customers using our Dovico Timesheet product
- After hours work from time to time
What you’ll need...
- An IT diploma from an accredited college or university
- Technology certifications in IT, Security or Networking, are considered an asset
- An open mind and positive vibes
- A minimum of two years of experience in the IT industry is a must
- Technical knowledge of the following technologies: Microsoft Windows OS, Apple MacOS, Microsoft Office 365, mobile technologies, email technologies, SQL Server, Windows Server OS, Linux OS, TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to identify root causes
- Experience with AWS or Azure cloud environments an asset
- Technical knowledge of security-related issues such as phishing, spoofing and Advanced Threat Protection solutions, anti-virus and malware protection, patch installation
- Experience in scripting languages including bash, python, ruby, or PowerShell an asset
- Experience working in a SaaS company an asset
We are based in Atlantic Canada and we do time tracking for projects. Our culture is simple. We believe that above all else there should be transparency and open communication between all members of the team. We have healthy eating initiatives around the office and encourage each other through recognition when a member has done a good job. in order for a company to succeed, you need the people who work for it to succeed first and we strive to make our work environment the best it possibly can be to foster that growth mindset.
- Dovico is celebrating 25 years of business this year and have world class customers from all over the world
- We have an amazing, flexible work environment and are committed to work-life balance
- Free parking, weekly yoga and a healthy snacks provided
- Most importantly, we have a lot of fun but are serious about building products that help our customers get back to their real work
- Read about our culture here!
Email your CV to
It's time to throw away that old sheet.
Dovico Timesheet makes for simple and effective project time tracking.